Experienced Lead Physiotherapist for Private Medical Clinic, based at Chelsea Bridge, SW8
Full-time – Immediate start – Competitive Remuneration £38k to £50k pa
Très has developed its reputation in the UK medical sector over 15 years. We are respected as one of the few places in the world where we can achieve exceptional results through the highest standards of Physiotherapy. Our team is looking for a Lead Physiotherapist, who understands the principles of private practice, shares the same ethos of putting the patient above everything else, and is able to help the team grow in specific target areas.
You will possess excellent manual therapy skills, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Musculoskeletal practice, strong communication and understanding of normal movement, postural analysis and functional, muscle imbalance retraining (ideally to MSc. level). We have a caseload ranging from complex post-surgical to elite level sports performance, particularly foot and ankle disorders and injuries. As a Lead Physiotherapist you will be able to deal with any case referred to you in those areas, as well as guide other practitioners in their diagnosis and treatment and actively promote the practice.
Private clinic experience and solid ability to deal with discerning clients of all levels who only want to see the best professionals is a must. Post-surgical caseload experience and foot and ankle physiotherapy expertise are also critical, as these for the large majority of our caseload.
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses excellent post-surgical physiotherapy skills and uses a wide range of tools and approaches tailored to each case based on clinical experience and high quality training
- Has excellent foot and ankle manual therapy and re-habilitation skills and experience
- Is technically confident and able to put patients, colleagues and surgeons at ease, explaining post-surgical protocols clearly
- Can demonstrate the highest quality of differential diagnosis and knows how to address symptoms as well as getting to the root causes of the problems presented
- Has had meaningful and extensive relevant experience in other private practices of similar level
- Shares the same patient-centred values, putting the patient first
- Is personable and discreet, and has an enthusiastic and relaxed disposition at all times
- Is empathetic and skillful in listening and influencing patients to their best compliance
- Has excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language (written and spoken), with impeccable levels of service and discretion to deal with high profile clients
- Is organized and compliant to best practicing standards and high levels of professional conduct
- Masters level preferred, but not essential.
As a Lead Physiotherapist your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To treat a complex caseload, liaising with senior physiotherapists and consultant surgeons
- Recruit and develop other Physiotherapists’ skills and provide guidance on their practice
- Lead specific areas of growth such as Sports Performance and Foot & Ankle Injury, reporting on weekly and monthly performance in those areas
- Develop a portfolio of case studies for research and analysis
- Exchange knowledge, support/develop the team efforts and reputation to drive word of mouth
- Lead other practice growth activities such as expert content creation and media activities
Naturally, we will need:
- Evidence of your qualifications
- HCPC and CSP registrations as well as DBS certificate (current at the time of application)
- Evidence of professional indemnity insurance
- Two professional references (previous places of service) and two personal references (please note we maintain total discretion and do not contact references without your permission)
We value results, not effort, and reward accordingly. If you are an experienced senior physiotherapist ready for your next big challenge and looking to push yourself to the next level, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include a brief note on how you feel this opportunity would be in line with your long-term career goals.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th Aug. We strongly encourage early submissions.
We look forward to your application!
Our receptionists are the first point of contact for our patients and clients, so the ability to remain calm, professional and even-tempered under pressure is a must. You’ll need to be comfortable dealing with the public, with our practitioners and with other professionals in a timely and efficient manner, and to work on your own initiative while delivering effective customer service in person, on the phone and via email.
Primary duties include but are not limited to
- Dealing with patient/customer enquiries, observing protocols and confidentiality at all times
- Organising our practitioners’ diaries and allocating treatment rooms
- Maintaining a computerised appointment diary
- Dealing with requests from practitioners and other team members, including taking and relaying messages
- Preparing consultation and treatment rooms when necessary
- General administration, including the issuing and analysis of reports from medical insurance companies
- The efficient handling of incoming telephone calls
- Assisting senior staff when requested
As the face of the Clinic, it’s essential that you have a high standard of personal grooming, a good command of written and spoken English, and are committed to offering the very best service with tact, diplomacy and patience.
Salary: On application
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Spa Therapist/Customer Services Representative
Très Health is looking for a Spa Therapist and Customer Services Representative to join our four star spa at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel.
You will need
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Relevant qualifications and references
- At least three years’ experience working in a Spa (or similar) environment providing massage and facial treatments
- Proven sales skills
- Ability to work as a Spa receptionist
You’ll need to be personable, discreet and relaxed, with a commitment to offering impeccable service to a clientele which expects nothing but the best. A good listener and communicator, you’ll have a good knowledge of natural and alternative products, be very well-presented and be keen to be an important part of a hard-working team.
Experience of devising tailor-made treatments, body treatments, deep tissue massage, Indian head massage, lymphatic drainage and aromatherapy is an advantage.
Salary: Basic plus commission, depending on experience.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org